Admission Process On-line
Student Mobility Program (PME) of the University of Chile receives students from different universities and foreign representations each semester. To start the application process of the Student Mobility Program, the applicant must perform the following steps:
1.- To create "Micuenta.Uchile" (see Instructions N°1)
2.- Application form (see Instructions N°2)
3.- Course Registration
This stage of the process can only be done once the student is in Chile.
4.- Once the semester is complete, the student must fill the evaluation on line.
5. Each semester the PME's office, prints an official transcript of the achievement of the exchange student during their stay at Universidad de Chile.
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Minimum of two years of University level studies.
- A level of command of Spanish adequate for academic work, certifiable with level B1 in the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language-DELE- from Instituto Cervantes or equivalent.
- Letter of Support from your home university, according to student's exchange agreement. For Independent Students, you must submit a recommendation letter from an advisor professor or from your home institution.
Documents required are:
- Transcript, including courses taken and grades obtained.
- Letter of Support from your home university.
- A copy of identification page from your valid passport.
- Certificate certifying attesting the domain of Spanish
The online application must be completed according to the specifications for each semester. If the application is accepted, the Student Mobility Program will send the acceptance letter to the student and to the Chilean Consulate in your country.
|Phone||+56 2 29782161|
|Address||Av. Diagonal Paraguay 265, piso 17, oficina 1705, Santiago Centro. Santiago, Chile|